The Delegation of the European Union to the United States, together with the National Democratic Institute (NDI) and the European Parliament Liaison office to the U.S. Congress (EPLO), invites you to the following event organized in parallel with the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia: EU-U.S. relations: Regional & Global Challenges for the Next U.S. Administration and Congress.
This panel discussion will take place at the Prince Theatre, Philadelphia (1412 Chestnut Street) on July 27 2016 (registration 5:30 pm, panel 6:00-7.30pm) and will be followed by a reception.
The panel will feature:
- H.E. David O’Sullivan, Ambassador of the European Union to the United States
- Jay Newton-Small, Correspondent, Time Magazine and Author, Broad Influence: How Women are Changing the Way America Works
- Gianni Pittella, Member of the European Parliament, Chair of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament
- Julianne Smith, Former Deputy National Security Advisor to Vice President Joseph Biden and Foreign Policy Advisor of Hillary Clinton
- Esther De Lange, Member of the European Parliament, Vice Chair of the European People’s Party in the European Parliament
- Moderator: Matt Browne, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
You can register now here.
Watch the live stream: