The network of EU Centers of Excellence, housed at major research universities, promotes the study of the European Union and EU-US relations through teaching programs, scholarly research and outreach activities.
Since it was launched in 1998, the EU Centers of Excellence program has played a vital role in highlighting the importance of the transatlantic relationship and helped inform students and the public at large about the European Union.
Grants totaling €726,219.00 will fund a wide variety of activities for a one year period at the following universities:
• University of Colorado – Boulder
• Florida International University and the University of Miami
• University of Illinois – Champaign
• University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
• University of Pittsburgh
• University of Texas – Austin
• University of Washington -Seattle
• Washington, DC, Consortium (American University, George Mason University, George Washington University, Georgetown University, The Johns Hopkins University)
Visit www.euce.org for more information.